Wednesday 19 January 2011

Puch produced picture perfect pedal cycle

Sometimes I get some photos of the rad old bikes I spot around the world that I really do like. In the case of this old Puch bicycle, I got two!


Puch made some really sensible town bikes. Steel framed city travellers that seem to have stood up well to the ravages of life on the street judging by the number living in Puch section of the Bicycle Safari over on the right. With the addition of nice details like the Puch name plate on the rear fender, they're worth a shot for the Safari collection.


When they have neat little reflectors built into the handlebar ends, even more so.


Built of original 2500 high tensile steel? How nice! I love a good original 2500 high tensile fork blade I do.

Puched!

No comments:

Post a Comment