Saturday 19 March 2011

Peugeot Raider, classic day-glo mountain bike

This is the first vintage Peugeot mountain bike I've come across though, which makes a change from the usual Peugeot classic town or road bike.

A great old Peugeot bike logo on the head tube.

This one is the Peugeot Raider.

Again being built with the Peugeot direct brazing system, that I have seen before!

Neat neat neat. I feel like some of the day-glo-ness of the colour might have been lost with time, but you can feel it's something a bit bold!

3 comments:

  1. That car is gorgeous! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one owned since new (and I was young). It was amazingly glowing in Fluo Pink when new, even with many years in storage mine has lost its shock value. It is now my everyday commuter machine across the back routes of London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of these without the colour fade!! The gears dont work very well now though 😏

    ReplyDelete